Financial gifts create opportunities to enhance and advance our students today. Your involvement pushes forward high-achieving students, ambitious faculty and engaged alumni.
Our campuses thrive when you bring the gift of your time and experience to students, faculty, alumni and friends of the UT System.
You impact the future of UT by joining the voices of those who believe in the University’s value to all Tennesseans.
For every $1 dollar invested, the Foundation raised $7.33 in FY21.
News From the Foundation
- Grant Named Vice Chancellor for Advancement at UTHSC, UT Foundationon March 23, 2023
After a nationwide search, Brigitte Grant, a seasoned […]
- Important Planning Information: 2022 Calendar Year-End Givingon December 14, 2022
As you plan your year-end giving, please be aware of the […]
- November 2022 Board of Directors Meeting Overviewon November 11, 2022
The UT Foundation Board of Directors held its fall meeting […]
- Beech Appointed Vice Chancellor at UT Southernon September 21, 2022
Evan Beech has been named vice chancellor of advancement […]
- $1.2M Gift to UT Promise Endowment on Behalf of Chattanooga Law Firmon September 13, 2022
CHATTANOOGA – A member within Summers, Rufolo and Rodgers […]
- KNOXVILLE NEWS SENTINEL NAMES UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE FOUNDATION A WINNER OF THE GREATER KNOXVILLE AREA TOP WORKPLACES 2022 AWARDon July 22, 2022
Knoxville, Tennessee, July 24, 2022 – University of […]